Washing Machine Repair
You don’t realize how much a washing machine has changed your life until this appliance breaks down on your worst laundry day yet. You’re going to need a service provider that can tackle emergency repairs to swoop in and save the day. iFix is the number one appliance and repair company in town.
We offer regular maintenance as well as repair services. We’re confident in our skill set.
- Compact washing machines
- Top loading washing machines
- Front loading washing machines
- Combination units
Have you been having issues with your washing machine? Our iFix Appliance technicians advise you to take quick action.
- Washing machine won’t turn on. This could be a result of a tripped switch.
- Washing machine isn’t spinning properly due to a defective lid switch or lid plunger.
- Excess vibration may be because your washer isn’t levelled properly.
- No agitation because of a number of reasons including a bad lid switch, a worn out agitator assembly, drive spindle, transmission mode lever, drive belt, etc.
- Wash cycles leave your clothes soapy. This may be caused by a faulty timer contact or a clogged valve.
- Washing machines leaks because of excess soap, loose hoses, drain pipe clogs, etc.
- Drive spindles
- Lid switches
- Lid plungers
- Agitator assemblies
We’ll make sure you’re back to easy laundry days as soon as possible. Call us today and let our skilled technicians handle all your repairs and general maintenance.