Oven, Cooktops and Range Repair
Ovens, cooktops and ranges count as some of the most modern conveniences in our kitchens. These appliances make home-cooked meals an easy task. If your oven breaks down, this can cause frustration and can be a great inconvenience especially for restaurants or other places of business.
Our technicians are highly experienced when it comes to oven and range repair and maintenance. We’ll ensure you recover swiftly from an inconvenience like a broken down oven.
- Burner won’t come on. Try swapping it with another burner to determine if it’s the burner, the switch or receptacle.
- A stuck oven door. A defective clock, misaligned self-clean latch or oven control may be to blame.
- Indicator light won’t go off. This may be due to a bad or damaged switch.
- Burner is too hot despite different setting. This may be due to a bad switch.
- Oven will not heat up. Replace your bake or broil heating elements.
- Oven wont bake. A bad valve or bake igniter may be to blame.
- Temperature sensors
- Controller boards and more
Did you know that ceramic bake ware helps you save on energy use? Call us today and let us discuss oven options that suit your home.