Microwaves are truly one of the best inventions. They use microwave radiation which is absorbed by sugars, fats and waters after which it excites these molecules and heats them. You’ll need a professional’s help with repairing and maintaining microwaves.
Having a problem with your microwave?
- Countertop. They come in different sizes and wattages, but take up a lot of counter space and don’t offer any ventilation system.
- Built-in. They blend with your cabinetry and feature a drop down door.
- Drawer style. They’re installed below countertops or wall ovens. Their height makes them reachable by all family members.
When purchasing a microwave, you must consider how wattage can impact the rate at which food cooks in your microwave. You must also think through how much space you have available in your kitchen as well as the size of your cookware.
- Microwave that won’t work. This might be caused by a blown fuse.
- Sparks inside the microwave may be caused by foil or utensils inside. Food splatter can ignite or you may have a defective stirrer.
- Turntable wont rotate. This may be due to a worn out tray motor or a split turntable drive bushing.
- Microwave won’t heat food. A loud buzzing noise may also be heard. This is due to a defective magnetron, diode or capacitor.
- Touch pad won’t work. If you’re having problems with keying in settings for your food, it’s probably because of water damage or insect infestation.
If you’re having any issues with your microwave oven, be sure to contact us today.