Having a freezer means significant savings and convenience. This is especially true for businesses in the hotel industry and such. You’re able to minimize food wastage and you can also prepare meals in advance without worrying about spoilage.
The professionals at iFix Appliance Repair are highly trained when it comes to repairing different fridge types.
- Chest freezers
- Drawer freezers
- Upright freezers
- Refrigerator/Freezer combinations
- Freezer isn’t cooling. This is likely to be caused by an open door, adjusted temperature controls or a door seal that doesn’t work.
- Freezer wont power on. If it still won’t power on after you’ve checked if the freezer is plugged in, the power switch is on, and the breakers are functioning properly then something must be wrong. Call us today and we’ll diagnose the problem for you.
- Damaged door seals. If you can fit a dollar through your freezer door, then the seal isn’t working.
- Freezer doesn’t maintain a constant temperature. Going from warm to cold temperatures in your freezer can cause food to spoil.
- Freezer is overcooling. This can create frost on your pipes.
- Freezer makes weird noises. This could be due to engine or compressor issues.
Bad evaporator fans, faulty timers, malfunctioning safety switches, etc. are all problems that should be handled by professionals only.
- Door seals
- Evaporator fans
- Evaporator coils
- Switches, etc.
Save your food and money when you choose to work with iFix Appliance Repair professionals. Call or visit us if you need freezer repair or replacement parts.