A dishwasher could just be one of the most reliable appliances in your home. Dishwashers define convenience and efficiency- nobody likes to get worn out by dirty dishes. A broken down dishwasher can be anything but convenient.
No one wants cloudy wine glasses or a motor that won’t run. It’s our duty to ensure your dishwasher gives you quality results.
Don’t let appliance repair and maintenance get you down. We can provide a solution to your dishwasher problem today.
- Wash cycles that run too long. This may be due to a faulty thermostat that’s preventing a cycle from advancing. A defective timer may also be to blame.
- Dishwasher that won’t fill with water. A defective valve, a faulty overflow float switch or bad timer may be to blame.
- Dirty dishes at the end of a cycle. This may be due to blocked armholes, a worn out pump assembly or a wash impeller.
- Leaking dishwasher. Using too much soap can cause leaks in your dishwasher. Worn out door gaskets, spray arm assemblies, tub-to-motor gaskets or leaking pump and motor assemblies may be to blame.
- Water won’t pump out. A clogged drain line, worn out drain impeller or drain solenoid can be blamed for this.